Nippon Ceramic Co., Ltd. (the “Company”) recognizes the importance of protecting personal information in an advanced information and communication society and endeavors to protect personal information in accordance with the policy provided below.
- Collection of personal information
- The Company shall obtain personal information in a fair and legitimate manner.
- Use of personal information
- The Company shall use personal information within the purpose of use as presented upon collection thereof, to the extent necessary to carry out business operations.
- When sharing personal information with a third party or commissioning a third party to handle personal information, the Company shall conduct impartial investigations into the third party and perform proper supervision to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Provision of personal information to a third party
- The Company shall not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the person concerned, unless otherwise required by law.
- Management of Personal Information
- The Company shall maintain the accuracy of personal information and securely manage such information.
- The Company shall take proper information security measures against unauthorized access, computer viruses, etc., in order to prevent personal information from being lost, destroyed, falsified, or leaked.
- The Company shall not leak personal information by transmitting or carrying it outside its premises, etc.
- Disclosure, correction, suspension of use and deletion of personal information
- Acknowledging that a person owns the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of his/her personal information, the Company shall respond to such requests promptly and with no objection.
- For comments or inquiries regarding the handling of personal information by the Company, please contact the Personal Information Counter (firstname.lastname@example.org) of the Company.
- Organizations and systems
- The Company shall appoint a Personal Information Protection Administrator to implement proper management of personal information.
- The Company shall provide its officers and employees with training on the protection and proper management of personal information, thereby ensuring the appropriate handling of personal information in day-to-day operations.
Febuary 28, 2014
Shinichi Taniguchi, Representative Director, President & CEO